Yes, it is cold. Yes, you cannot wait for spring and summer to be here. Yes, we are not even halfway through winter and you are already over it. So, what to do? we make the best of it and find the joy in Winter. This is the time we get to shed the unwanted and get ready for the rebirth that comes with spring. We will list some of the things we believe will help you find the joy that can be found in this gloomy season.
- Funny hats, fuzzy scarves, and fun mittens. Yup, when else can you wear those? This is a great opportunity for you to show your fun, goofy personality.
- Getting to hid behind bulky sweaters and coats while you work on your beach body. And come warm weather BAM! the big reveal. Who knew inside that sweatshirt was a leaner trimmer you?!
- This is the season with very few holidays where there is danger of you being invited and forced to get out of your warm and cozy home where your blanket, favorite hot beverage, guilty pleasure TV shows or movies or that book you never seem to have the time to read are. So take advantage of the season and catch up on the many seasons of TV Series or take up cross stitching or paint a beautiful painting for your dinning room.
- Remember snow days when you were in school? well they are just as fun as adults. You either get to work from home or not work at all. You get to go out and play in the fresh snow and watch the snowflakes fall on your nose.
- While on the subject, when else would you be able to get fresh powder when skiing? It is winter, there will be fresh snow, it is science.
- Since you will be indoor a bit over this season, this is the time to discover, rediscover, or perfect the joy of cooking. If you are going to be quarantined indoors, might as well be with some nommy noms.
So, you see, there is joy to be found or had in this season. And for those who can’t find it send it in the form of happy, joyful, guaranteed to bring an honest smile to the face of the recipient. Flowers