Thanksgiving is next week! One of the traditions many people have is to go around the table and say what they’re thankful before eating dinner. So what are you thankful for this year? Here are ten things you may be (or should be) thankful for.
1. Family, even if they’re spread out across the world or if won’t get to be with your family this holiday. Be thankful for your family.
2. Friends, especially those who may be like your family.
3. Your pets. After all, they’re a part of your family, and they’re your friends!
4. Your job. Even though the economy is recovering, there are still people out there who aren’t employed and can’t find a job.
5. Your home. Again, many people aren’t fortunate enough to have a home.
6. The food you’re about to eat.
7. Your health. Even if you’ve had a rough year, you’re still here to eat another Thanksgiving Day meal.
8. Your parents and grandparents for raising you and always being there for you.
9. Your children. They’re your pride and joy!
10. Your memories. Spend a little time on Thanksgiving remembering the good times you’ve had and the people you shared them with.
Need a beautiful Thanksgiving Day arrangement to add to your table? We’ve got some great Thanksgiving Day flowers in Washington, D.C.