Planning your Valentine’s Day, or just want a few tips for putting together a romantic evening? There are five things that all perfect romantic evenings need. If you want to wow her, here’s your checklist:
1. A great meal. That old saying about the way to a man’s heart being through his stomach can apply to women as well. Wow her with her favorite meal or take her out to her favorite restaurant.
2. Set the tone with some romantic music. Pick something you know she enjoys.
3. Make sure the location is perfect. If you’re at home, make sure everything’s cleaned up and organized. If you’re going out, pick a place you know she likes. Also think about reservations, especially for Valentine’s Day.
4. Give her a token of your appreciation. This can be something simple like a bouquet of flowers or something more extravagant like jewelry (or both!).
5. Give her the gift of your time and attention. Turn off your phone and actually focus on her. In today’s fast paced world, this personal connection often gets overlooked and put on the back burner. Be in the moment!
Let us help with the flower part of this list! We have some amazing romantic flowers in Washington, D.C.