It’s easy to choose flowers for any occasion or recipient. We’ll give you a few simple tips.
Let’s start with the happy occasions. Anniversaries, romantic expressions, birthdays, new babies, thank yous and just sharing your deepest emotions are good opportunities to reach out and celebrate! Flower arrangments with these flowers alone or in combination and are perfect:
For more solemn occasions, such as the sad parting of a loved one, the same flowers will work, but in different types of arrangements and in soft colors like yellow, red, pink, and pastels.
To choose flowers for your recipient, we suggest these easy guidelines:
- Smaller, relaxed arrangements such as Pink n Playful
- Colorful Lilies and Roses
- More sophisticated flower arrangements with long stem roses and asiatic lilies
- Bold arrangements with tropical flowers
- Modern arrangements with simple lines such as Blossoms of Joy
- Arrangements with bold flowers
- Tropical flowers
- Florist designed gift baskets (Ask your florist to create a custom basket!)
Keep in mind what you know about the recipient, the colors they enjoy, and their personalities, whether more playful or more serious.
Express your emotions!
Copyright 2010 MyFlorist