While some people have summer flings or spring romances, the fall can be a very romantic time, too. Romance is in the fall air now, so it’s time to take advantage of it. There are a number of romantic things you can do in the cool fall.
• Watch the leaves change. You can drive through some very scenic areas near Washington, D.C. and check out the gorgeous fall foliage. If you don’t mind the chilly weather, you can also go for a walk or a jog through one of the many parks in the city and see the changing leaves up close and personal.
• Light your fireplace, if you have one. Nothing is more romantic than cuddling by the fire, even if you’re just watching TV.
• Go to one of the great theater or musical events in the area.
• Go holiday shopping together. Even though many guys might groan at this, it can be a lot of fun if you approach it with a positive attitude. Plus, the earlier you start, the less stress you’ll have in December!
• Go see one of the new movies coming out. November and early December are full of blockbusters that you and your special someone might enjoy!
Remember, no romantic date is complete without beautiful flowers! Let us deliver gorgeous fall flowers to any location in Washington, D.C.!